By now you will have realised I am passionate about flowers, am creative and love to work with flowers. Have no fear, you will be safe and well looked after. If you need to know my formal training and blurb, here it is;
- Experienced at flower arranging and have a passion for flowers and floral design
- Graduated from Louise Eichner’s School of Floral Design and worked in her prestigious shop “Cottage Flowers” in Hyde Park Shopping Centre
- For many years I worked with Keith Kirsten learning all about horticulture and flower growing.
- I have also spent time in the corporate world and understand its stresses and demands and can relate to my clients’ needs
- Most of all – I am a perfectionist and will always give my clients my very best