I was asked to provide sophisticated country-style flowers to compliment this charming venue. The flowers were to be soft with a romantic, rustic feel. This is what we did; [unordered_list style=”bullet”]
- The bride’s choice of flowers was orchids for sophistication which we used in combination with delphiniums and alstoemeria ( old-fashioned, yet romantic-style flowers)
- The use of glass vases which allowed the flowers to hold their own in terms of beauty
- Wrapping some of the vases with antique lace and rustic twine
- Being generous with the arrangements and adding different heights on the tables to compliment the high ceilings of the venue
- Using candelabras for additional height and softening them with moss to add a romantic, vintage look
- Corsages were made with a single white rose and wrapped in hessian – again to marry the two themes
[/unordered_list] Please refer to the photo gallery for the finished look.